Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Apparently, Child Protective Services Does Not Exist In England

The Sun, some newspaper in England, does this to their photos so that they can sue us someday

*UPDATED*

Meet 8 year old Britney from the UK. She is the one on the right. Notice her sultry, pouty, come hither lips? Her smooth, wrinkle-less 8 year old skin? That's botox baby. Oh yeah. Check this shit out...

Once every three months, Britney climbs on a beautician's table and watches as mum Kerry prepares needles of Botox and fillers to be injected into her face.

Beautician Kerry, 34, from Birmingham, buys the substances online and injects them into her daughter's forehead, lips and around her eyes.

She says: "What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star."

Oh, but that's not all...




More highlights...

"She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg hair and makes sure she wont develop pubic hair in the future."

Her what wax? I'm flabbergasted. Is this what little JonBenet would've turned into, if she had been given the chance?


Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections. They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much. I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

Can you just picture that? Some third grader mincing around with D-cups? What a world we live in. Check out the whole article here, if for nothing else to see pictures of what a horrible, traumatic botox injection appears to be. I mean, for anybody, not just 8 year olds.

Is child abuse going meta? I mean, you've got your cigarette smoking babies, swinging Russian babies, babies getting hot sauced for Dr. Phil, and then this poor fuckin guy:

130 pounds

All of that within just the last couple of months. Oh, but there is a little bit of a happy ending: that sadistic bitch in the hot sauce video got arrested and will probably lose her kids. So, be proud of your country for a moment, Americans. Around these parts, you send some shit like that to Dr. Phil, you're goin' down.

*UPDATE* But in America, we do teach our kids to swear at a tender age


No comments:

Post a Comment