Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tiger Woods' Girlfriends Are Getting Uglier

It's probably been awhile since you got to experience any TW-related schadenfreude, so here's a mugshot of his new girlfriend :


Holy fuck! She so ugly, she could make the onions cry. Now, this is what he gave up for that :




And it only cost him $750 million dollars to make said exchange. Nice. Here's the funny part, though. When I was looking for pictures of TW's ex-wife, I couldn't even remember her name. I had to google 'Tiger Woods ex wife'. How cutely American of me! 6 months goes by and all we can remember is some vague details about what happened. Anyways, it's Elin Nordegren.

4 comments:

  1. That is a seriously bad trade. Is Josh McDaniels his love agent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I heard through the grapevine that his love agent is actually Bobcat Goldthwait.

    ReplyDelete