Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Facepocalypse Now: Anonymous To Destroy Facebook On November Fifth

Breaking news, America! Anonymous has declared it's intent to destroy Facebook, which is a target that I can finally get behind. Yeah, it's cool to knock down the CIA and FBI's websites and shit, but no one fucking goes to those, unless they're like a six-grader writing a report or something. Now, Facebook... that's an act of such epic trollery that it would deservedly go down in history. If you have to ask 'Why November Fifth?" please exit my website now and never return. Or at least go read some Alan Moore before you come back.



Anyways, SICK! I fucking hate Facebook, as anyone who knows me will attest. I quit it almost a year ago now and it was the best decision I have ever made, period. You know you will quit sooner or later, so you might as well just do it now so you can be like me, a smug hater that is going to laugh his ass off come Guy Fawkes' Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment