Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Live Forever...as a creepy Intellitard

My old friend Warmonger was recently entertaining me with tales from the future. In one frightful vision he talked of a time when we will be able to digitally capture our personalities and live on forever on the intertubes. Well, the future is here...and it is really lame...and a bit creepy.

A new company, Virtual Eternity has been created so that you can upload yourself and your personality to be recreated as an "Intellitar". Good job marketing guy, that is one clever mashup of Intelligent and Avatar. Except you also made it was too easy to mock by adding a "D".


Anyway, I had a lovely chat with the this creepy old lady Intellitard named Lynn. Here is the transcript:


  • Lynn: Hello. What can I do for you?
  • Visitor: What are you doing later?
  • Lynn: Just seeing if I can help you with any questions you have about VE.com.
  • Visitor: What time do you get off?
  • Lynn: It is 9 15 in the morning. The date is, june 24th, 2011.
  • Visitor: So does that mean a cougar like you wouldn't want to go out for a drink?
  • Lynn: I am here to help you navigate VirtualEternity.com.
  • Visitor: I just asked you out...why the cold shoulder?
  • Lynn: My primary function is to direct you around VirtualEternity.com.
  • Visitor: What's your secondary function Grandma? Wink wink nudge nudge.
  • Lynn: I am not designed to respond to that.
  • Visitor: Clearly.
  • Lynn: Sometimes it's difficult, ya know?
  • Visitor: Um.....What?

    So go have fun. There is also a male Intellitard, but he looked like a serial investment banker and less fun than Grammy Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment