Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Immortal - World's Worst Fanfic?

A classic line from Dumblydore in My Immortal chapter 4

Ever checked out any fanfics, or fan fictions, which are these weird little stories and novellas that people put on the web? No? Well, usually they will take a book like Harry Potter and the X or Lord of the Rings, and then write other little short stories that take place in the same world and sometimes using some of the same characters and settings and shit. As I'm sure you might imagine, most of it is totally fucking hilarious. The best (worst) of all time is My Immortal, a Harry Potter/Vampire fanfic that stars a heroine by name of 'Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way'. Although it has been a while since the story was last continued, debate still rages as to whether this was serious, legitimate fanfic or a pretty funny troll. You decide...

Some notable quotes:
We started tiling of each other’s cloves fevently. He took of my blak thong and my black leather bar. I took of his black boxers. Then……………………… he put his trobbing you-know-what in my tool sexily.

"She said……………………… 'Tara, I see drak times are near.' She said badly. She peered into da balls."
I cried sexily I just wanted 2 go 2 the commen room and slit my wrists with mi friends while we watched Shark Attak 3 and Saw 2 and do it with Draco but I knew I had 2 do somefing more impotent.
But den Draco looked at me sadly with his evil goffik red eyes dat looked so depressant and sexy. He lookd exactly like a pentragram (lol geddit koz im a satanist) between Kurt Cobain and Gerard. But then I looked at Vampire and he looked so smexy too wif his goffik black hair. I thought of da time when we screwed and the time I did it with Draco and Dumblydore came and the tame where Draco almost commited suicide and Vampire wuz so sportive.
“I luv u TaEbory.” he whispered sexily and den we fel aspleep lol.
The grammar is so hideous you have to at least suspect the troll explanation, especially when you take into account the ridiculous storyline and sudden unexplained sex scenes. Listen to the dramatic reading if you really wanna get a feel for it...




If you have the time and want to check it out, you can read all 44 chapters here.

No comments:

Post a Comment