Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Youtube Psychopath Thanks God For Killing Those Japanese Atheists



Readers of le Haineux will know that Warmonger is rarely rendered speechless. Well folks, that day has come. Christian hate speech is nothing new, but something like this is beyond the pale, man. Hopefully, God's response to this video is to kill her slowly with radiation poisoning.

*UPDATE* Offensive video pulled from Youtube (as you already know if you tried to watch it). Fear not though, dear reader, as I have found you another copy. The young lady, Pamela Foreman, has had her user account deleted. A source claims that she was 'merely trying to get a rise out of people'. I call bullshit, because I saw it, and all her other fucked up videos (there were 41 of them, some even worse than that one). She was for real, friends and neighbors. Now she is in hiding due to multiple death threats, where I hope she stays indefinitely, the little Troll. Was she just a funny jokester? Judge for yourself, America. Here are her comments about the disaster in Haiti...

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying real hard that God skull-fucks this cootchie. Then, I can see her saying,"Praise be to God! Both my eyeballs have been smashed into the back of my head!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what she would say

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know the message from Jesus that states,"We should praise God when the weak and unfortunate die!"

    ReplyDelete